My Life According To JESU



Berhubung masa remaja saya meledak dengan Godflesh, maka ketika semester awal saya mendengarkan Jesu band ini telah berhasil merebut kehidupan saya. Dan inilah kehidupan saya dan Jesu. Thanks,  Justin Broadrick… You’re God!!!

***
Using only song names from ONE BAND or ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Jesu

Are you a male:
Man/Woman

Describe yourself:
Tired of Me

How do you feel:
Blind & Faithless

Describe where you currently live:
Mother Earth

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Star

Your favorite form of transportation:
Wolves

Your best friend is:
Guardian Angel

You and your best friend are:
Friends Are Evil?

What's the weather like: Sun
Down

Favorite time of day:
Sun Rise

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Dummy

What is life to you:
Lifeline

Your relationship:
Heartache

Your fear:
Old Year

What is the best advice you have to give:
Why Are We Not Perfect?

How I would like to die:
Storm Comin On

My soul's present condition:
End Of The Road

My motto:
Don’t Dream It?

0 komentar:

Post a Comment